A free Tetris like game to learn about music notes in G clef
A customizable Tetris-like with lives, Hi-score and dynamite sticks!
Customization : Free Christmas Pack use the F11/F12 key to set the image transparency
Music notes are dropping from the treble clef at the top of your screen. Using your keyboard's left and right arrow keys, your objective is to steer each note so it lands on its name at the bottom of the screen.
Be careful : if a falling music note collides with a dynamite stick, it explodes and you loose 1 Life !
Free Tetris HN is customizable and has many options
Image background transparency adjusted to 50%.
You can use free Happy Note! pictures or your own photos!
- Three game speeds: Beginner, Advanced, Expert
- Choice of name notes: Syllabic (Do, Re, Mi...) or Alphabetic (A, B, C...)
- Dynamite Sticks can be turned off with one click
- Many backgrounds included + your can use your own pictures
- Background image transparency adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Switch color mode
- Sounds effects and music can be turned off
- Hi-Score available for the 10 best players
End of the game: Hi-Score and Guitarist picture with inversed colors
FREE codes: Happy Note! Newsletter
Free codes, updates, special offers: subscribe without fear, an unsubscribe link is always included in the emails sent to you
Sheet Music Treble Clef and Bass Clef HN
A real computer game, with all the bells and
whistles to learn to read music notes the fun way
Piano Keys HN
A free game to learn the piano keys